1. Improve Customer Service: In two touches, your clients can have your phone number and email address ready to go. Those who have smart phones are already living a more efficient way. Everything they want to research is at their fingertips. As a realtor, you want to be easily accessed when a client has a question or concern, and a mobile application can open another form of communication with your valued clients.
2. Distinct Advantage: It is important for you and your business to evolve with the technological advances so you stay ahead of your competition. Adding mobile marketing into your business strategy is really important because it reaches out to a target market that you could be missing out on. This marketing tool is very cost-effective and a great opportunity for your small business.
3. Loan Calculator: This special feature can be a tab added to your application. Your customers are probably concerned about the cost of a monthly mortgage payment, so this would be a great opportunity to be there for them wherever they are. You’d be helping them assess how much they can afford, without having to set up an in-person meeting.
4. Push Notifications: These are sent through your application, to those who have downloaded your app, and appear as a text message would on their phone. Think about how you currently notify your clients about new houses on the market. With an app, you can instantly send out a message to all of your clients informing them about new listings, special offers, and other informative information.
5. Attract New Customers: Think of all the people you know with smart phones. If they are like the majority of users, they spend a good amount of time searching for new and useful apps to download. By making an app for your business, you have the ability to attract new customers that you may have been missing out on.